The team at StrataCash are committed to ensuring our products and services are delivered to the highest standard. If you have any concerns or issues with any StrataCash products or services, please contact our staff directly or lodge a complaint below.
To contact us:
- Telephone: 1800 65 63 68
- In writing: Locked Bag 1, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726, Australia
- Online: via the below form
How we resolve your concerns
- StrataCash will acknowledge your complaint within one business day.
- We will do our best to resolve your complaint within 5 working days. If we are unable to do so, we will contact you and advise that we need more time.
- We aim to resolve all complaints within 30 days and will keep you updated regularly on the status.
If you are unhappy with the resolution
If you are not satisfied with the response provided, you have the option to refer your complaint to the external dispute resolution scheme, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority 🗗 (AFCA).
AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to customers. You can contact AFCA 🗗 via:
Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expire.
AFCA will refer the issue to StrataCash if they believe that the issue can be resolved without their involvement. It is important to note that contacting StrataCash directly is the best course of action for resolution of any concerns prior to contacting AFCA. StrataCash will document and investigate all concerns in a timely manner.
When dealing with your complaint, StrataCash will ensure each issue is addressed in a professional and timely manner. StrataCash can offer alternative methods for your complaint to be communicated to assist those with hearing, speech or language barriers.
- For assistance with hearing or speech impairments, support can be found through the National Relay Service (NRS) on 1300 555 727.
- For language assistance, the Translating and Interpreting Service 🗗 (TIS) can assist on 1800 131 450 or pre-book an interpreter at [email protected].
- For assistance with vision impairments, you can magnify your screen by pressing the Windows and + keys (on PC) or ⌘ and + keys (on Mac).
- Telephone Typewriter (TTY) users can call 13 36 77 and request 1300 785 045